It can be a little unnerving to visit a place you’ve never been before. So, to help put your mind at rest, here’s a list of what to expect.
- You’ll be greeted when you arrive – simply because we’ll be glad to see you.
- You can sit anywhere you like.
- Our service lasts for about an hour to an hour and twenty minutes.
- You’ll find our church has a casual, relaxed atmosphere and people are free to express their worship in various ways, whether it be sitting or standing, kneeling or raising hands, with open or closed eyes.
- We use contemporary music (with the occasional traditional song thrown in) that helps our musical worship flow into our prayer worship and response.
- A talk based on the Bible, that we hope will be thought-provoking, encouraging and perhaps challenging.
We follow the service with morning tea. We’d love for you to stay and have a cuppa and a chat.